 Star Wars / 10399
10398  |  10400
Subject:
Destroyer Droid head?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:10:44 GMT

Hi all.

    I've got the technic Destroyer Droid, and it's a lovely model, with that
great rolling feature.  However, the head has a distressing tendency to pop
off in the midst of rolling.  It's easy enough to fit back on, but it makes
the model less cool.
    Has anyone come up with a modification of the basic design that keeps
the head on that doesn't require glue?

    Thanks.

-john
jcfiala@cssltd.com