 Star Wars / 10423
Re: Destroyer Droid head?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 06:52:47 GMT

Yes I did, thank you, but I already have those amendments.  In the post I
replied to, it seems that Ray Kremer may have further amendments to the head
assembly, as per the following quote from his post:

From: "Ray Kremer" <rkremer@bradley.edu>
- The rubber bands holding the head up are now the bigger red ones instead • of the small black ones.
- The little assembly of grey bits just behind the head is absent • altogether.
I was wondering why they removed it, it didn't look like it did anything,
but I guess now I know.

I was hoping that Ray would be able to scan these in, and make them
available on a web page for everyone to access.

Martin