 Star Wars / 10404
Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 00:58:15 GMT

"Joel Morris" <jcmorris@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:G676BA.Jop@lugnet.com...
Does anyone know how many bags of pieces SHOULD be in a 7191 box?  I got a
completely battered one today at Target in Austin for $52.  There were • loose
pieces on the shelves, though.

I have: 21 bags,1 sticker sheet, 2 1x1x16, 2 1x1x10 technic, 1 gear with
diameter of 6 studs, brick separater, no instructions.  Any ideas on how
complete that sounds?

Thanks,
Joel

Sorry Joel but when I got to work today the cleaning crew had taken my empty
that were on my desk and threw them out so I cant give you and accurate
count beyond 10.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. who is going to tell the cleaning crew *again* not to
touch *ANYTHING* on his desk!