 Star Wars / *10393 (-20)
  Re: Tie Fighter becomes....

(...) Don't forget the TIE Interceptor! <ANNOYINGFANBOY>Why would you need to make a TIE Advanced? There's already been one... oh, you mean the TIE Avenger!</ANNOYINGFANBOY> :) I always meant to with Darth's TIE but never got around to it. Maybe (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 sets, my thoughts

(...) I wasn't going to buy the 3-packs (I hate mailorder) but when I saw them at the Mall of America (while on vacation in Minnesota) I just had to get 'em. I do agree with you though, a Stormtrooper 5 pack would be awesome. As it stands now I need (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 sets, my thoughts

(...) While I bought the 3-packs (stinking compulsive behavior), I do think that 5-packs of Stormtroopers would rock! These are arguably the most common characters in the SW movies, and we currently have exactly 1 set to get them, and there's only 1 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

(...) Argh, if I'd read this last night, I would have been able to tell you, but my orgy of Target LEGO sets caused me to open all of the boxes. Every single UCS X-Wing I saw was bruised and beaten. I had to get to the third Target in Colorado (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prince Xizor's Virago

On the plastic model kit, the cockpit is in the vertical pylon at the front of the ship. In the book, it appears to be behind the pylon - this is how it is on my model. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prince Xizor's Virago

nice job on the virago. i've seen it in the essential guide but i could never get exactly what it looked like. i tried to make one but that attempt flopped :). again, good job. Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Prince Xizor's Virago

(...) How different are they? I have the Micro Machines "Action Fleet" version of the Virago somewhere, as well as the regular old Micro Machines version, and they both seem to be pretty consistent with each other and the guide (although I haven't (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Prince Xizor's Virago

For you viewing pleasure, I have posted, on BrickShelf, images of my mini-fig scale version of Prince Xizor's Virago. They can be seen at: (URL) model is closer to the version found in the "Essential Guide ..." as opposed to the plastic model kit. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

"Joel Morris" <jcmorris@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G676BA.Jop@lugnet.com... (...) loose (...) I don't know, Joel, but I got one for Christmas. I forwarded your post to my home email account, and I'll try to take a look tonight and let you know (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) It would be cool--though not a big deal--if in future releases R2D2 was printed on the back, too. Dave! (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7106, 7126, 7166

(...) Unless the exhibit changed from when I was there, they didn't have the Super Star Destroyer at the "Magic of Myth" exhibit in DC. They did have one of the Star Destroyer models, however. At the "Art of Star Wars" exhibit at Yerba Buena Gardens (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lando- we can build him!

(...) Just for the record, I don't think I've ever seen LEGO say that is their stance on why they use Yellow for a skin tone- I've only seen it used as a defense of LEGO by people who want to give them an out. Personally, I would not at all be (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

Cool going Bruce, I left a command section at the back of mine but it think yours is more realistic. Your other customs are pretty cool as well I particularly like the at-sp Aaron "Brucey-Wan" <brucey_wan@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: starwars creations

cool stuff... the hat looks a lot like the mtt, just grey. your at-st design is nice, you just need to shorten the head, i think it's too tall. other than that, pretty cool stuff. Adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan Visit My Site - (URL) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  starwars creations

Most of this stuff you have seen before but I got hardly any reply on. there is one new thing though, I call it a HAT. Heavy Armoured Transport. It was built to satisfy my craving for an MTT which I do not have. It is a bit taller than the MTT (I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Number of bags in UCS 7191 X-wing?

Does anyone know how many bags of pieces SHOULD be in a 7191 box? I got a completely battered one today at Target in Austin for $52. There were loose pieces on the shelves, though. I have: 21 bags,1 sticker sheet, 2 1x1x16, 2 1x1x10 technic, 1 gear (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Tie Fighter becomes....

Has one attempt to make the New Tie Fighter Set into a Tie Bomber, Tie Advance, or Tie Defender? If so, let see the pictures or dat files please. Thanks Ahui (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

here's a link to my mtt: (URL) (go to customs and down to mtt) it holds 36. i tripled the length of tlg's and doubled it again upside-down. check it out, its pretty cool. oh, and i made it grey and re-designed it a bit to look somewhat like the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

Adding and extending the doid rack in the MTT is great I've done it to my MTT and now fit 24 droids on the rack plus 4 more droids for command and driving, Aaron Coghill check out my mtt mods through www.geocities.com/kd...-lego.html "Phoenix007" (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Combining MTT and Battle Droid Carrier?

I just got the MTT today; great set. I was thinking of possibly getting the $10 battle droid carrier, but on its own it's a great set and I already have 11 battle droids, so I'm wondering something before I buy it: If you take the front part off of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact