 Space / Search Results: palmer
 Results 521 – 540 of about 1500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LRS

Thats a cool little ship. The trans blue looks pretty good with the red and dk gray. The links as feathers is a good idea. I'm jealous though cuz I don't have any links at all. ;-) I also dig the flower pots. Just never NEVER stick a 2x2 cone in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.798)

  Re: Skyfire

This looks promising so far. Sometime if you could take some side shots or a shot from above that would be great. Also cropping the image to remove empty space is a very quick and easy way to improve the picture. Please don't think I'm trashing your (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.798)

  The M-Wing

Hey guys. My m-wing was just added to FBTB. (URL) few construction notes: This ship does not have an M shape because I wanted one of the ships to be smaller than an A-wing. I figured M would be a good letter for this, (micro) and the fact that I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space) !

palmer
(score: 0.798)

  Builders' Status

Thought I might start a new thread here. How are the following people doing? What have you guys been working on lately? In no particular order: -Felix Greco (we need more pirate space ships, aquazone Mocs rock too) -Jason Baker (I must have a 4th (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.798)

  Re: Builders' Status

I thought of a couple more people that might seem a bit random but I'm still curious: Kevin Loch- ( Will we ever find out more about the big ship you were working on? The giant landing gear you were making was very impressive.) Todd Lehman- (What (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.798)

  Re: Captain Ahnee and the Dipwads

Little late on this one aren't ya man? ;-) -Jon (still a great story though) -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com> wrote in message news:GtnuKG.AAp@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Me again, with a starship...

I'll spare you from any Wrath of Khan quotes. ;-) [1] Looks cool! A great little ship and a great ship from the movie. I really like the way you did the nebula too. I can almost hear the James Horner music from that scene. -Jon [1] Well maybe just (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Builders' Status

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:GtLICL.9yz@lugnet.com... (...) To (...) the (...) Hey there. Good to hear from you. I noticed you'd been building some other stuff. I myself have wanted to build some castle stuff. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Re: I'm an AFOL!!!

Welcome to .space! Your plans sound very cool. Sounds like you will be bringing some good hard sci-fi to our group. I can't wait to see your MOCs. I too loved the Extra Stout. (In name and form :-) I've wanted to add that ship to the Shipyard for (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Greetings!

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GtpsnL.A72@lugnet.com... (...) first (...) Yo! Great stuff! Its gonna take me a while to absorb all the pics. I saw the caribou yesterday sometime. Thats a very unique ship. The ETV is (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Builders' Status

Hey Paul. Thanks for the update! A very informative post. Its cool to know that you've got some plans for your ships. I really look forward to seeing some more creations from you, even if you make them before your project is done. Even if you just (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Skiddely Skip a Bebop Ship.

WOW WOW WOW! You put a ton of time into this. (If you didn't, don't tell ;-) A really gorgeous presentation of a gorgeous MOC. I've always loved this MOC even though I know very little about the show. I would love to build this if I knew I had all (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  The O-wing

(URL) stopped working on N for a while to finish O. Hopefully I'll have N soon. Tell me what ya think! -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars) !

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  You know what I was just thinking?

space. -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Re: You know what I was just thinking?

"Jeff Stembel" <jeff.stembel@noaa.gov> wrote in message news:Gtypon.ALo@lugnet.com... (...) Alright that does it. Who let him in here? Why I oughta.. space. -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Re: You know what I was just thinking?

"Steve Runnels" <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gtypsu.AwD@lugnet.com... (...) Amen to that my brotha. Amen to that. *sniff sniff* space. -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Re: SRF Personal Transport Pack

Yes, I will be building this. And yes, I do curse you for owning that grey torso. :-) Gonna have to pick that up on bricklink or somethin. That Tan Mecha is just to expensive still. Come on with the LOM clearances walmart! A great little jetpack. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Black crater plates?

"Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message news:GtyCvB.MBs@lugnet.com... (...) Wacky is right. (this is good of course) You did see the giant ,super-sized Galaxy Explorer right? Holy moly. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Defender Starfighter MOC

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GttJw0.D3E@lugnet.com... (...) really (...) I don't really see this as that terribly conventional to be honest. One of the first things I dug about it were the side mounted radar dishes. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

  Eiretech Jet'Sidhe

Gil inspired me to make a jet pack. :-) (URL) Jet'Sidhe (pronounced Jet-Shee) is mostly a recreational craft much like a motorcycle. Tell me what ya think. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

palmer
(score: 0.797)

More:  Next Page >>