 Space / 13488
Re: Me again, with a starship...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 03:46:59 GMT

I'll spare you from any Wrath of Khan quotes. ;-) [1]
Looks cool! A great little ship and a great ship from the movie. I really
like the way you did the nebula too.  I can almost hear the James Horner
music from that scene.

-Jon

[1] Well maybe just one..  Khhhhaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Joe Meno" <jmenomeno@aol.com> wrote in message
that is actually one of my favorites: the Starship Reliant from Star Trek • II:
The Wrath of Khan.

There's a QTVR file in the folder so you can look around it!

Let me know what you think!

Joe Meno