 Space / 13596
Re: SRF Personal Transport Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 00:50:27 GMT

Yes, I will be building this.  And yes, I do curse you for owning that grey
torso. :-)
Gonna have to pick that up on bricklink or somethin.  That Tan Mecha is just
to expensive still.  Come on with the LOM clearances walmart!

A great little jetpack.  Makes me wanna build a bunch of tiny jetpacks of my
own.

-Jon (so lets see thats 2 building projects you've made me wanna start up.
any more? :-)
--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My Lego Creations - http://www.dallas.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| Attack of the Bricks - http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Fellow Travellers!

Need way to get around after planetfall, but don't have the space to store • a
large, bulky personal craft?

May I suggest the SRF (Short Range Flight) Personal Transport Pack.
Conforms to any minifig, easy one surface control, directional thrusters, • 4
floodlights and padded backrest after those long interplanetary flights.

With an extra rail to add on small cargo or tool pack (not shown....yet!),
this little job will get you where you need to go.

Once done, it folds up flat for easy storage (geez...sounds like an
'Abdominizeratron').

Cheers,
-G