 Space / 13603
Re: SRF Personal Transport Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 03:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
Yes, I will be building this.  And yes, I do curse you for owning that grey
torso. :-)

The 'Grey Ghost' was one of my last 'dim age' purchases...he gets special
treatment and lives out of the bins!

A great little jetpack.  Makes me wanna build a bunch of tiny jetpacks of my
own.

It is a blast to 'ahem'... study.  Okay, okay - it's just plain ol' playing
- you're never too old.

-Jon (so lets see thats 2 building projects you've made me wanna start up.
any more?

Just trying to return the favor!

Cheers,
-G