 Space / 13602
Re: SRF Personal Transport Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 03:40:32 GMT

Sounds like good source material.  I have to keep my eyes open for it on the
next garage sale run - the treasure trove of the modern era.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
It's an old AD&D module where you discover a crashed space ship module.  The
ship had various weapons, scanners, and other personal equipment (yes,
sci-fi stuff in the medieval fantasy world).  All of the equipment was
foldable and had little arms with display panels, and looked much like this
little craft.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com