 Space / 13595
Re: You know what I was just thinking?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 00:49:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
space.

castle.

Isn't that the same guy who told us Lego was making Gundams!  It's a
conspiracy I tell you!

aprilfoolsgundamsmumblespacecastlemumbleioughta

I need to do something with this guy...hey Jeff, do you perchance play any
online games like Starcraft so I could cream you?

--Josh

(Seriously, no hard feelings.  Well, maybe except for that Gundam thing.
But you know...Oh man, isn't the point of these footnotish things to be
short and get the point across?  Dagnabbit)