 Space / 13598
Re: Defender Starfighter MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 00:44:08 GMT

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GttJw0.D3E@lugnet.com...
Happy Easter everybody. Well I fianlly got around to taking pictures of my
new model. With this one I kinda went back to a more traditional/mordern
fighter jet look and tried something new with the engine intakes (not • really
intakes if it's in space, whoops, call them what you will).

www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/

Just follow the update link.

as always PLMKWYT.

Jamie

I don't really see this as that terribly conventional to be honest.  One of
the first things I dug about it were the side mounted radar dishes.  What is
it about side mounted dishes/circles whatever that is so cool.  I also like
the flex hoses that you have wrapped around them in the groove befind the
dish.  I like hoses but I don't use them in ways like this enough.

Great ship.

-Jon