 Space / 14905
Re: Defender Starfighter MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Happy Easter everybody. Well I fianlly got around to taking pictures of my
new model. With this one I kinda went back to a more traditional/mordern
fighter jet look and tried something new with the engine intakes (not really
intakes if it's in space, whoops, call them what you will).

www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/

Just follow the update link.

as always PLMKWYT.

Jamie

Ok, so its an old thread, but I got onto this site from looking at some
other stuff (noticing that we share a host) and then came back here and
found the launch thread...

   http://www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/web/defender.html

This is a gorgeous ship.  Just gorgeous.  Alternately sleek and warthoggy in
all the right places.  Its been a while since I have seen a starfighter that
is just so.

You've got me dragging out my grey and canopies....

Very nice work.

Richard
Still baldly going...
http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/welcome.htm