 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 926 – 945 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: pods are ruined

Pods are ruined!?! Travis, I know this is your personal opinion and opinions are welcome, but it seems yours goes against just about every single spacehead here in Lugnet! I ignored your first negetive post about pods and chalked it up to young (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.748)

  Re: Quad Pod

Another Response which took forever... Anyways, great job Andrew! Its perfect for a family. Hope you get the police and squad pod up soon. BTW, these would be good on a moonbase. Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.748)

  Re: All your Microscale Moonbase are belong to Us.

(...) What he means is posting a link to the image on Brickshelf which can be viewed even before it is moderated. To do this, go to the page for the image (not the thumbnail/folder page) and right-click on the large image. Choose "Copy Image (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.748)

  Re: All your Microscale Moonbase are belong to Us.

(...) What he means is posting a link to the image on Brickshelf which can be viewed even before it is moderated. To do this, go to the page for the image (not the thumbnail/folder page) and right-click on the large image. Choose "Copy Image (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.space, lugnet.publish)

moonbase
(score: 0.748)

  My First Public Moonbase Display

I have been busy the last few months, getting ready for a show. I am pleased to announce that at the Montreal Train and Hobby show on Nov 9-10 I was able to display my first moonbase featuring 8 1/2 :-) modules. (URL) Lab (URL) Quarters (URL) Hall (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.747)

  Re: My First Public Moonbase Display

(...) Thanks a lot Gil. It was a lot of fun to build. I wish I could take the break but I have a lot to do at work so hopefully I will be on vacation in 5 weeks. :-) I found the moonbase got a very good response, firstly, when I proposed the idea to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

moonbase
(score: 0.747)

  Re: My first Moonbase Module, an idea grown from BrikWars

"Matthew Wightwick" <mattjw@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:H5pMLs.E6I@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) Welcome! (...) Module (...) so...) (...) after (...) <snip> Looks good! Very detailed. I like the cluster of radar dishes on top. You should (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

moonbase
(score: 0.747)

  Re: it's very quiet here...

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) Here we've been working on our moonbase module, some Halloween Bionicle MOC's and keeping our computer from constantly crashing. :( -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.747)

  Re: My First Public Moonbase Display

I'd say you've been busy!! Holee cow...that's a lot of building. I quite like the medical facilities and the air processor. The abundance of classic space designs and variants give me that sentimental feeling, particularily on the cusp of the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

moonbase
(score: 0.747)

  Re: Fun with Space

(...) <snip> OK, here we go.... (URL) is a small freighter that I am currently working on. I has room for 3 cargo containers (4 x 8) plus living quarters. I have a few hours in it, mostly just staring at the living quarters thinking "it's just not (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.747)

  MOC: WPOD

Well good people, it's time I finally come out of the closet and post some pictures. I've been lurking around .space for a couple of months now, and I have to say it's been inspiring. I've been (mostly) waiting until I had some pictures of some MOCs (...) (22 years ago, 20-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.747)

  The Shpleem's home: start to finish

I've posted some construction pictures and some images from the moonbase display at NWBrickCon: (URL) the end I finished the rocket but I never put "furniture" in it. It had 3 floors which were level with the ground. The top floor had room for a (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.746)

  Re: My First Public Moonbase Display

(...) Thanks Kevin. I'll have to unpack it first. ;-) Jude (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

moonbase
(score: 0.746)

  MOC: Miniscale Moonbase Mod - Student Union Building

Stardate 112802 Starfleet Environmental Design Office of the Commander Tw0nCo Enterprises is pleased to announce the design approval of the new Boothby Student Union building. This facility is expected to become a focal point of daily student life (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.arch)

moonbase
(score: 0.746)

  Re: My First Public Moonbase Display

(...) Looks good Jude! Hope its still set up at your apartment, so I can see it at the next meeting? ;) Kevin (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug)

moonbase
(score: 0.746)

  Before Pods. Before Moonbase. Before Spiff. There was the Annual Classic Space Building Contest

Okay, so maybe Spiff was first, but still... It's that time again, and this year's theme is Futuron! Was fluoro orange just not your thing when the IP2k2 contest was around? Couldn't take destroying your precious bt1 models just to enter a contest? (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.746)

  Re: new moonbase module, the Moonbase Command Center

(...) great. With all those computers and panels, it compares nicely with the panels in my Module (ack! sorry, still haven't replaced the lost online images). I think it is cool that you included vehicles with the purpose of inspecting the exterior (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.746)

  Re: WANTED: New fad!

(...) Just a very timid suggestion (from someone who is only posting in .space for the very first time - hello all!). Seeing as though the Moonbase concept was so successful, maybe the creators of any spaceships could consider using the same (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.746)

  Moonbase at BricksWest [was: Re: Last Call For BricksWest 2003 Presenters/Sessions]

(...) [...] (...) Is anyone interested in doing something Moonbase-related at BricksWest? This week is the last chance to sign up! --Bill. FUT: lugnet.events.brickswest (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickswest)

moonbase
(score: 0.746)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) ...MAN! That thing is wild! Me likes. I'd want to see a movie of the action if you could fix that it would be seet. I smiled when I saw Yoda's clothing, I also like the details like the cash register and the preassure meeter on the air (?) (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.745)

More:  Next Page >>