 Space / 18916
Re: My First Public Moonbase Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:28:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
I'd say you've been busy!! Holee cow...that's a lot of building.  I quite
like the medical facilities and the air processor.  The abundance of classic
space designs and variants give me that sentimental feeling, particularily
on the cusp of the holidays....nice to see they still have a home.

Rest now Jude...I think you deserve it :)

Cheers,
-G

PS.  What was the Trainfolk's  take on the moonbase thing?  Overall it seems
to be a project that everyone can appreciate on some level.  Shares many of
the sensibilities and construction characteristics of the other themes IMO.

Thanks a lot Gil. It was a lot of fun to build. I wish I could take the
break but I have a lot to do at work so hopefully I will be on vacation in 5
weeks. :-)

I found the moonbase got a very good response, firstly, when I proposed the
idea to MonLUG and ParLUGment, the support was there right away. At the show
I was bombarded with positive comments with the exception of one kid who
complained to his mother, "It's not Bionicle!" :-/

Jude