 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 661
660  |  662
Subject:
My First Public Moonbase Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:14:46 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I have been busy the last few months, getting ready for a show. I am pleased
to announce that at the Montreal Train and Hobby show on Nov 9-10 I was able
to display my first moonbase featuring 8 1/2 :-) modules.

Science Lab

Crew Quarters

Rec/Mess Hall

C&C Tower with Cargo Hold
featuring the Snotevator (tm) patent pending

Command Quarters and Meeting Room

Medical Bay

Air Processor

Garden

and a Module (role to be named later) under construction

Also in the display were a variety of ships including my own Classic Space
Shuttle <g>

The Blue Midget (formerly the Argon)

The Argon II

A retrofit Galaxy Explorer

A couple of F-43 Hawk Fighters

And more...

Of course, when a few Blacktron showed up
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=274117 , the Space Police
were there to greet them http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=274116

LMKWYT,

Jude