 Space / 18978
Re: My First Public Moonbase Display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 03:00:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Dixon writes:
I found the moonbase got a very good response, firstly, when I proposed the
idea to MonLUG and ParLUGment, the support was there right away. At the show
I was bombarded with positive comments with the exception of one kid who
complained to his mother, "It's not Bionicle!" :-/

Looks good Jude!

Hope its still set up at your apartment, so I can see it at the next
meeting? ;)

Kevin

Thanks Kevin. I'll have to unpack it first. ;-)

Jude