 Space / 19332
19331  |  19333
Subject:
Moonbase at BricksWest [was: Re: Last Call For BricksWest 2003 Presenters/Sessions]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:56:33 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:
The organizing committee is attempting to finalize the BricksWest schedule
by the end of next week. This is the absolute last chance for you to step
forward and volunteer to run a session or two in Carlsbad.

To date, we are a bit heavy on trains, Mindstorms and LDraw. To add some
diversity to the session offerings, we would like to invite ANY interested
parties to contact us at events@brickswest.com immediately. • [...]
Space: I'd had an idea that we could do a Moonbase gathering, but this seems
to have slowed a bit. Any interest from the space-cases? One thing I would
love to do would to get some representatives from NASA or JPL or something
to come and discuss the gathered modules, viability, possible problems, etc.

Is anyone interested in doing something Moonbase-related at BricksWest?  This
week is the last chance to sign up!

--Bill.

FUT: lugnet.events.brickswest