 Events / BricksWest / 417
Re: Last Call For BricksWest 2003 Presenters/Sessions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 02:27:25 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Matthew Gerber writes:
The organizing committee is attempting to finalize the BricksWest schedule
by the end of next week. This is the absolute last chance for you to step
forward and volunteer to run a session or two in Carlsbad.

Mecha: ANYHTHING! This was probably the break-out surprise hit of 2002...the
models on display were fantastic, and some of our fan modelers were even
asked for their autographs at LEGOLAND. Can we beat last year's showing?

May I say that from what I estimate, BW2003 Pavillion will be a fantastic
display by all. I am proud to say that the Mecha Display at Bricks West 2003
will Blow your Minds!!!!

I am also willing to if others are, to intergrate displays. Like Space and
Mindstorms. I would like to ask the Folks that are doing Robotics to sort of
have their displays close too. (Mind if I say, @ BW2002 Dave and his cool
Robots were too far off from the Mecha and I though if we were close it
would be cool. You know Robots with Robots. But if we want to spread it out
then that's cool too.

Thoughts?
I will make further inquires and repost formally later.
(ok gonna skip over to .Mecha and rile up the troops)
:)

(Thanks BW2003 Organizers, Matt et als...)

Again, this is the ABSOLUTE LAST CALL for sessions...if you have ANY
interest in seeing diverse sessions at BricksWest, we need to hear from you
NOW at events@brickswest.com.

Thanks!

Matt