 Events / BricksWest / 418
Re: Last Call For BricksWest 2003 Presenters/Sessions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:54:10 GMT

The photography secession sounds cool to me.  I might be interested in doing
that one.  Matt, I'll send you a message directly for more info.
--
Adrian Egli
LUGNET Member #806

"Matthew Gerber" <Matthew@BlockType.com> wrote in message
The organizing committee is attempting to finalize the BricksWest schedule
by the end of next week. This is the absolute last chance for you to step
forward and volunteer to run a session or two in Carlsbad.

To date, we are a bit heavy on trains, Mindstorms and LDraw. To add some
diversity to the session offerings, we would like to invite ANY interested
parties to contact us at events@brickswest.com immediately.

We're looking to either expand upon the offerings from the 2002 event or • add
unique new elements to the mix. Some ideas for sessions, roundtables, • BOFs,
etc. include:

<snipped>

Photography: I wanted to do this so badly last year. Tips, techniques,
lighting, picking a camera, etc. I tried to get Best Buy to bring down • some
cameras to try out and everything. This would be a REALLY good • session...any
takers/interest?

Again, this is the ABSOLUTE LAST CALL for sessions...if you have ANY
interest in seeing diverse sessions at BricksWest, we need to hear from • you
NOW at events@brickswest.com.

Thanks!

Matt