 Space / 21028
Re: new moonbase module, the Moonbase Command Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:53:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/command/img00001.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/command/img00003.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/command/img00011.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jonwil/command/img00019.jpg

Nice!  I love the basic concept for this one.  And the control center is
great.  With all those computers and panels, it compares nicely with the
panels in my Module (ack!  sorry, still haven't replaced the lost online
images).

I think it is cool that you included vehicles with the purpose of inspecting
the exterior of the entire Moonbase.

Great job overall!

...Speaking of Moonbases, I had posted a while back about what this year's
BrickFest dates might be.  Does anyone know?  If there is a chance in Hades
that I might bring a Module to a fest, it would have to be on the east coast
of the US.  If anyone has seen any dates, I'd be happy if they pointed them
out to me...

Cheers!
-Hendo