 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 786 – 805 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: Still nothing on moonbase submission

(...) (URL) and this is what I get: (...) That submit error page means that you filled everything out correctly, but for some reason, it's not getting added to the database the way it should. I think I've found the problem...I'll try to fix it ASAP. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: My moonbase module, "Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair"

(...) Its a sort of garage thingo, the roller door on the top opens up. (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Great job Adrian! Great attention to detail. I especially like the elevator and snack bar. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: My Moonbase: Epsilon7 light transport hangar

(...) Its really the youth and lack of space. I really need to get a house with a basement (Lego Storage Facility) rather than my little condo. It will alos be nice when Joellyn grows up some more. (Of course, then I'll probably have another little (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)

(...) This question comes up by someone at least once a month and the same conversation always ensues. Go to your Brickshelf account and look at the number of veiws. At the time I'm writing this, you've got >2500 hits. People are looking. So what do (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Still nothing on moonbase submission

(...) Yes. (...) 3. Apostrophes in the description. #3 has been fixed, so now any description should work. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Um, hi ... new Moonbase greenhouse MOC

Hey Leanne! The greenhouse looks pretty good, even on tan. I love the color-scheme and the rows of windows. I wish you had some pictures of the inside, though. And I noticed that you idn't keep four studs empty at the entrance of your module. Keep (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Um, hi ... new Moonbase greenhouse MOC

thats very cool. I like the shape of the entrance corridor, and the supports under the module itself. the only problem I can see is the support under the entrance that touches the edge of the baseplate. there needs to be a 4 stud setback, just so (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)

I usually don't get involved in discussions of this nature, but I have spare time today. I find that when I post a new MOC, I get about 1 reply for about every 100-200 people that view the post. This is ascertained by checking hit counters on (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)

(...) <snip> I've seen your ship/module, watched it grow and like it. I just haven't commented on it. I don't comment on every creation posted, although I try to post on/highlight/spotlight those that catch my eye. Just because didn't post doesn't (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: My Moonbase: Epsilon7 light transport hangar

(...) Thank you. Of course the reality of the look is based on my lack of blue bricks. A friend of mine says it looks like one of those university buildings where they wanted to add an addition but didn't have the original materials. Well, that is (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Reminder: Submit your modules!

Help us create a database of all the modules out there! Submit your module to the Moonbase Project at (URL) your image link must be to a valid .jpg file...link directly to the image, not the Brickshelf ?i=nnnn page Looking forward to more modules, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Tandika Star's Moonbase

"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:H28KsG.FJ0@lugnet.com... There are a lot of nice touches to this one - the bathroom has a mirror, and the traditional overhead lamps, the bed has a nice canopy over it, and there are (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

(...) Well, in real life cities, there are sky bridges. When I saw your module, I too thought it would be neat to have higher level connecting corridors. Perhaps next year the standard can be amended with such. I think it would be cool to have a 48 (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Still nothing on moonbase submission

(...) Well maybe.. But it's all PHP. It could be done, but I dont think it'd be worth the effort. --Kyle (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: My moonbase module, "Interplanatery Auto & Spacecraft Repair"

(...) Blame this <expletive deleted> "point & shoot" camera for that :) It does not like taking close up shots well. (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Spacer Roll Call 08-03-02

(...) #75 (If you'll have me) Tony Alexander, the Tw0nst3r. Longtime Lugnet Lurker, and really excited about the Moonbase Project (and slowly working on my first real MOC, a Xeno-zoo.) Peace and Long Life, Tw0nst3r (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)

In lugnet.space, Nicole Drumm writes: le snip (...) It's strange what a sparse amount of information there is on these books, considering most spaceheads born before 1975 remember them in their public libraries. At any rate, here is the most (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Moonbase Layout Template?

(...) Steve Bliss. (...) (URL) (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Why do I bother? (was Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home)

(...) Hey, good deal! But be sure to do this for yourself, and not to please AFOLs; chances are you'll only get dissapointed and deeper in debt. (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.753)

More:  Next Page >>