 Space / 17392
Re: Um, hi ... new Moonbase greenhouse MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:50:38 GMT

Hey Leanne! The greenhouse looks pretty good, even on tan. I love the
color-scheme and the rows of windows. I wish you had some pictures of the
inside, though. And I noticed that you idn't keep four studs empty at the
entrance of your module. Keep building and sharing.

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/

In lugnet.space, Leanne Opaskar writes:
Hey folks,

I'm very new to doing Space -- this is my very first Space effort.
Normally I do Town-type things, but when I saw the Moonbase, I really
wanted to contribute.

I don't own any of the large grey baseplates yet. I'm hoping to get one
soon to really complete the MOC properly.

Here's the link:
http://homepage.mac.com/hexslinger/LegoMOCs/

Please have a look and let me know what you think.

==Leanne
lopaskar@san.rr.com