 Space / 17432
Re: Tandika Star's Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 05:56:39 GMT

"Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message
news:H28KsG.FJ0@lugnet.com...

There are a lot of nice touches to this one - the bathroom has a mirror, and
the traditional overhead lamps, the bed has a nice canopy over it, and there
are plants everywhere.  This is just awesome - for each new picture I look
at, there are more and more details that I notice have been included.  The
lamps on the nightstands are great.  And those little round throw pillows
that people have on couches... they're there too!  I'm not sure, but I think
the object in one of the corners of the lower floor is a piano.

This was extremely well thought out.  This place has all the things a real
family might actually have, including the all-important comfy chair.  It has
a "lived in" feel, despite being made of plastic.  I think my favorite part
is that there are actual dishes in the sink.  I mean seriously, who has time
to do dishes while living the hectic life of your average moonbase dweller?

            -- Tom