 Space / 17321
17320  |  17322
Subject:
Tandika Star's Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:00:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I can't find any recent posts by Tandika Star, but I just wanted to publicly
praise her Moonbase modules:

Some details I particularly like:
The airlock entrance:
Sealed doors to the rooms on the upper floor so a leak in one place doesn't
kill everyone:
The aquarium to the right in this photo, and the animal research lab to the
left:
(Oh no!  Now PETA is going to go after the Moonbase project!)
Putting a refeuling station on top makes this into a multi-purpose unit:
Her other module is the most comfortable living quarters I've seen yet:
With two floors, even:

Anyway, this is some great stuff.  I don't know if Star is a pseudonym and
she posts here under a different name, but I hadn't seen any reference to
these two modules here.

Bruce