 Space / 17689
Re: My Moonbase: Epsilon7 light transport hangar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nicole Drumm writes:
Excellent module. I like the classic-y feel to it. I fits with the  "old, run
down,
industrial area of the moonbase" description.
--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS

Thank you.  Of course the reality of the look is based on my lack of blue
bricks.  A friend of mine says it looks like one of those university
buildings where they wanted to add an addition but didn't have the original
materials.  Well, that is sort of how I see this one.  Plus, the thing gets
hit with a sizable meteor every couple of years. :)

-Alfred