 Space / 17674
Re: My Moonbase: Epsilon7 light transport hangar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:20:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alfred Speredelozzi writes:
Hello,

Here is my first moonbase:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=25449 (when moderated)

Alfred,

I know how you feel, Ihave two daughters, 6 and 1, and days go by without me
snapping two bricks together.

Great dome, it's reminiscent of the one in 2001, and it's nice to see a
sheltered place for the poor astro-mechanics to do their job.

Thanks,

George