 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 226 – 245 of about 2600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Zenobiology moonbase module

I present my zenobiology moonbase module. Here the little minifig astronauts perform cutting edge biological experiments in reduced gravity. You can see all the various alien species under glass, and there is even a recent biological experiment in (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Rapid Growth of Moonbase (was: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module)

(...) Besides what Jude said (anyone can build one), I think the 48x48 footprint is helping speed the process because it limits the more advanced builders. Before, you'd get started on a project, and keep building, and making it bigger, and adding (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  RE: Introducing the Moonbase Project

(...) Try: (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

Hey folks, I just completed my MoonBase module. I present to you... RoboSchool! Every space colony runs well only because of the hard working robots -- so where can a hard working robot go to unwind at the end of the day? Probably not a K-12 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner

Well I probably won't make it to Brickfest but I decided to build a Module for the MoonBase. I just uploaded the pics and it needs to be moderated, so it should be viewable in a day or two. I have had an idea to do a space diner for a while and then (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: NWBrickCon Moonbase?

(...) Well I have mine I just built. (URL) probably build more by then. We're going to have a monorail setup, so I expect at least one person will make a monorail station that integrates into the moonbase. ~GAMH (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Containment And Neutralizing facility

(...) Oh great, the Moonbase is going to pot now :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

(...) I built a moonbase module skeleton and the 6990 monorail to check fit at ground level. The red battery light had to be removed and a blue light had to be removed from the top of the engine see (URL) With these modifications the monorail with (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

Thanks Nick. This moonbase idea has turned out quite well. I would love to see all the modules put together. The flags came when I wanted the cheesy used car dealership look. Those flags seemed to fit perfectly. Tell Bert and Ernie to come on down (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Moonbase Infirmary Mod.

Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. This is my first attempt at a moonbase module. My large plates & 1x bricks are limited, so the mod. is a little small and has no roof :( This is an infirmary, not a hospital or trauma center. It would be (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.space) !

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower

I am happy to announce my latest moonbase. (URL) are appreciated. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  MoonBase Module Project - BlackTron Message Intercept Base

Upon starting my next MoonBase project, I knew I wanted to do a Blacktron Theme. My pieces from Message Intercept Base(1) were lying nearby and I had my inspiration. So here it is: (2 URLs) Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

(...) This is nice. You've obviously put a lot of thought into it. And a moonbase really needs a monorail :-) Wish I had one :-( When the moonbase standards were first published, it occured to me that a monorail might be set up directly on the seams (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Submit your modules to the Moonbase Project Site!

If you have built a Moonbase module, please go to (URL) fill in the form. Your module won't get put on the site unless you submit it! Thanks, --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space) !

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Volcanic Energy Refinery

(...) Very cool moonbase module. My only concern is that you did not follow the placement standards outlined here: (URL) know it would take some work but you might want to remake it using the standard. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Slim's Space Diner

(...) Jamie... I probably won't get the chance to go, either, but love the concept, and am glad you went ahead anyway to build your vision. Did I say COOL!? WAY COOL!? Keep up the good work! Awesome! Leg Godt, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: Rapid Growth of Moonbase (was: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module)

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:im8qluco8qsd9i9...4ax.com... (...) other (...) better!!!! (...) Heh, I find it limits us in quite the opposite way - I've never built anything near the size of a 48x48 baseplate! It's quite a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

Jamie, I usually don't gush, but I'm gushing over here. This module is a testament to the power of the moonbase. The *only* thing I could think to use those penants for was the Moonbase Throne Room. Your teaser pic blew me away, I can't wait to see (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: Moonbase & 32x32 landing pads

(...) Submitted for your approval: My first section of Moonbase incorperates the 32x323 landing pad. The concept is for a small pad for cargo and light ship landing in the midst of a large base. (URL) a "Cargo Hopper" on the pad: (URL) am planning (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

That is a great Moonbase Module Tony. It is a very simple building with just the right amount of detail. I like all the tools and the winch on the side, and thet truck rules. Is that an escape hatch that he's flying out of in the one pic? Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.759)

More:  Next Page >>