 Space / 16501
16500  |  16502
Subject:
Rapid Growth of Moonbase (was: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:09:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Is it just me or has this idea caught on faster and stronger than any other
idea ever posted here? Up till now, the 1592 variations had that honor I
think, but the modules are flying fast and furious (well, they don't FLY,
they are modules but you know what I mean) and getting better and better!!!!

Besides what Jude said (anyone can build one), I think the 48x48
footprint is helping speed the process because it limits the more
advanced builders.  Before, you'd get started on a project, and keep
building, and making it bigger, and adding more areas, and keep
building, and etc.  With the Moonbase, each 48x48 area is one unit, and
you can only build what you can build in that one unit.

Steve