 Space / 16468
Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:53:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anders Isaksson writes:

I love it!

Thanks!

Unfortunately the bandwidth limit was reached while I was walking along the
corridors, so I only got to see half of it...

Yeah, that sucks.  I got an email from Topcities.  This weekend I'm going to
look into finding somewhere to host the site that doesn't do this every 5
minutes...

But that half was enough to make me want to build something myself, if only
my LEGO supply would let me :-(

Well, you don't necessarily need a whole lot of pieces to get something
cool.  My collection is relatively small compared to many others here (in
the 50K range)

This moonbasing is really cool, I think I'll use that theme if I arrange
another LEGO meet in January...

Very cool, be sure to take pictures!

-Chris