 Space / 16465
Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:23:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Way cool. LOTS of great touches. Very detail dense. Bigger is not always better!

Is it just me or has this idea caught on faster and stronger than any other
idea ever posted here? Up till now, the 1592 variations had that honor I
think, but the modules are flying fast and furious (well, they don't FLY,
they are modules but you know what I mean) and getting better and better!!!!

I would attribute it to the fact that just about anybody can build one.
Heck, even Shiri :-) Also, we spaceheads finally have a simple standard to
follow. Other than the square 48*n x 48*n footprint and position of the easy
to build connections, it is a free for all.

A bit of detailing and I will have some pictures to post as well. The thing
I find the most frustrating is all the overtime I have this week because of
deliverables being due. I guess I better get back to work if I want to get
home at a reasonable time tonight.

Jude