 Space / 16467
Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:48:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Way cool. LOTS of great touches. Very detail dense. Bigger is not always better!

Thanks Lar.

Is it just me or has this idea caught on faster and stronger than any other
idea ever posted here? Up till now, the 1592 variations had that honor I
think, but the modules are flying fast and furious (well, they don't FLY,
they are modules but you know what I mean) and getting better and better!!!!

Yeah, it's quite a thing, isn't it?  Hopefully most of these modules end up
at Brickfest so we can see what we get when we slap em all together.

-Chris