 Space / 16443
Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:00:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
http://xcalabur.topcities.com/spacecraft/moonbase01.html

I like, but the "closer look" link don't work.

Cheers,
- jsproat

I got it to work by playing with the URL's (just change the "01" to "02" etc.

And WOW! This is great! I love the mini-module idea, and you've managed to
pack in soooo many fun little details.

My favorite is the McD's with the aliens working the counter serving up
beige slabs of "food".

Awesome!

- Paul