 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 1326 – 1345 of 2619.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

This message is open to everyone but is specifically targeted at those folks that were in the drawing room last year to develope the moonbase project. We had discussed a pretty large project for BF2k3. Adrian had plans to make a giant mountain base, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: New Fad?

(...) Hah! I wish I had seen that ... do you know where there are pictures? Dead fleebnorks, now why did I think of that. Ooooh! Inspiration: a bunch of "space hippies" with placards that read: "No Blood for Fleebnorks!" :) Maaaaan. Now I really (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

What would everyone think about making the Moonbase passageways 6 wide? I and other members of my LUG have found this size to be very usefull. You can even make adapters to fit a 6 wide to a regular 4 wide. Otherwise, we'll have to designate each (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: Mos Eisley - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Except...

Hey, this is kinda like the moonbase idea, lots of folks collaborating on a project would love to see more over time what an awesome build :-D how about a group build of Naboo's incredible capital city? -paul (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  What is everyone's opinion (was Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) given (...) or (...) Sure is. I have a question though. Would everyone like to see something that large: 1. with four complete sides with minimal access to the interior or 2. with 1 open side (faceing the back of the layout) so all of the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: What is everyone's opinion (was Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) Well I will be using nearly my entire collection which I am almost complete in taking apart and sorting. As for time, well this is my summer project, which should be done in time for brickfest. (...) I was going for a massive spaceport rather (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

Copied to .events.brickfest... (...) I believe John plays the violin. I do think that is great, but I am a big fan of his MOCs and hope to see them in person some day (perhaps another Fest some year, John?) As for me going to BrickFest 2003: Darn (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

(...) I have flown to fests twice, and had pretty good luck transporting MOCs in checked baggage. Strangely, they don't consider a cardboard box "adequete packing" so you may want to get a trunk or other piece of "luggage". You may also want to make (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

I was really hoping to get to come to see the first BF MB, but it looks like it is not to be so :( My mother wanted to come as well, and we cancelled a student exchange trip thing to Britain in favor of BF, but now it looks like we won't get to go (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: What is everyone's opinion (was Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) Great idea. I think it would be cool to have it built on 2 or 3 levels of BURPs to set it off from the other stuff. That would have the mining area, and above you could have a big spaceport deal like modern airports, with "gates"to landing (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

<snip> (...) I, for one, haven't ever been to a Brickfest, am planning to attend this one, and would *LOVE* to see the Nebuchadnezzar in person. Staring at pictures on the internet just doesn't do it justice. also, I'm planning a moonbase module to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Hey Jon P... (was Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) Hey Jon, Can you give us all an idea of what was involved in coordinating the space room last year. I'm interested but will step aside (or share) if someone was eyeing the position already. Felix (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

I was in the room, but because I suck, I have no completed builds, just two ideas that aren't past the drawing stage. I do remember we discussed having the base, then a wrap-around section to the landing pad area, so that cargo ships & the like (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

(...) space to transport, the mountain that I'd discussed at Brickfest last year. I'd still like to do it, but I have so many other projects I'm already planning on bringing along that the Jeep is going to be stuffed. Bram may have to ride on the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: Idea: Starship Project.

Hi, guys! I'm new to Lugnet, and I don't have much experience with large projects, or complicated projects (well, I'm getting myself into such a project, but I haven't even started building it yet) but I had some thoughts on this, and some humble (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: What is everyone's opinion (was Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) I think it depends on what you have for pieces and time. If you do it open on one side, then I assume you will want to fill the interior with some subterranean stuff (I picture a lower level with some of those sad faced LOM guys slaving in a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.731)

  Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

(...) More like the smell of machine made, K-mart on sale, Slave 1 goodness. OOPS.. I mean, I DO NOT RECALL, SENATOR. (...) Thanks, ya the P.A.N.G. is quite fun to zip around. Gonna be fun at moonbase. I think Kryspy Kreme is more addictive than (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.730)

  Re: Space Contest Running Late?

(...) While I like some of the contest ideas proposed by JHK earlier this thread, I will have to side with Mr. Frog here that the "Unofficial (sorta) Annual Space Building Contest" idea started by Todd was supposed to be targeting each of the TLC (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.730)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

hiho, your pictures are looking well. So I downloaded the files from brickshelf, but some subparts are missing. Where can I get them? Andreas "Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HCAK19.1KGK@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

moonbase
(score: 0.730)

  Re: Moonbase corridor help?!

(...) I've also posted some images to help out: (7 URLs) Folder> --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, FTX)