 Space / 23779
Re: More Moonbase Madness ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 11:28:52 GMT

hiho,

your pictures are looking well. So I downloaded the files from brickshelf,
but some subparts are missing. Where can I get them?

Andreas

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
OK, I just spent 12 hours using MLCAD to create a whole bunch of
Moonbase corridors, adapters, and inter-connection modules.

After moderation pics and dats will be here :

Markhams Carrol's "wide" corridors are *VERY* useful. The nice part is
that it's the smallest, workable corridor size that can fit on a 16x16
baseplate and still allow two minifigs to pass each other inside.

Based on his work, I figured out that I could make inter-connection
cubes that when used with the right couplers and covers can connect
moonbase modules base that use the Standard 1.0 Corridor and a 48x48
baseplate as well as my proposed 2.0 corridor and Markham's (I refer to
his as a 1.5 corridor since he proposed his before mine) and 16x16 or
32x32 baseplates!

Here's the basic Inter-Connection Cube:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/cube-15.jpg

Here are some examples of how to use it to connect current moonbase
modules :
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/conn-x15.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/conn-t15.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/conn-i15.jpg