 Space / 22500
Re: More Moonbase Madness ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:39:20 GMT

These are all very cool and well thought of!
I am absolutely stunned about the Pyramid thing
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/moonbase/pyramid-module.jpg
Perhaps you should use straight regular bricks though to give it a more
Egyptian kind of look!

I am also trying some more moonbase stuff after the observatory.

Jaco

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
OK, I just spent 12 hours using MLCAD to create a whole bunch of
Moonbase corridors, adapters, and inter-connection modules.