 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 1006 – 1025 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours

Hello, Allister. I really like this MOC. The bus is really nice- the window layout and color scheme really make this stand out. The inside of the bus is well done, as well. I particullarly like the observation dome at the back. The moonbase is (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Re: Your new .space curator :-)

(...) I'd just like to voice my agreement with Jon here. Highlighted MOCs that change as they appear, be they days apart or months, sounds much more interesting. It would be nice for members to submit recommendations though. So who's gonna be next? (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Secondary Systems releases several new products (MOCs)

I've got quite a few new things on Brickshelf. And it's already moderated: A technic figure-scale Space cycle: (URL) Dragonfly, another interplanetary/submarine unit: (URL) Trundeller, a freighter that has had a long history: Appeared at Brickfest, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours

(...) Uh oh... Let's not let this develope any longer. -JHK (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Re: Arcane family home, moonbase module week 5 and 6 update.

Dimensional gateway huh? An interesting twist befalls the Arcane Family saga! Actually, it's a great plot device...a possible way to wrap up and a good way to bring in more material, or possibly personelle? Hmmm. Just out of curiosity, are you only (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Re: Moonbase at BricksWest?

(...) I'll be bringing a module or two. If there needs to be someone to organize the Moonbase, I'll volunteer to do it, but I suppose we'll really just need to make sure we have some Moonbase table space at the Pavillion. Derek (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickswest)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Moonbase Malldule

It's the Moonbase Strip-mall! Complete with a fast-food restraunt (with drive-thru), video store, garage (with hover-craft), bathroom, defense system, airlock, and main computer! (URL) actually built this module sometime last year, but never had (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  .space Crash Course ideas

i am definitely not trying to be a butt, i'm just waaay too swamped to use jon's format for this list of ideas ( :-( ) i don't think it should be so much an area for links to 'the greatest' stuff, but rather a pseudo history and faq of the community (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Last Call For BricksWest 2003 Presenters/Sessions

The organizing committee is attempting to finalize the BricksWest schedule by the end of next week. This is the absolute last chance for you to step forward and volunteer to run a session or two in Carlsbad. To date, we are a bit heavy on trains, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.storage, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha) !

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours

(...) the statues of the birds on the first floor interior, the logo of "Tours" built into the wall, and the SNOT windows on the observatory -I love that! The bus is great too (especially your description in your post). Cool work! I hope this (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

Dude, that is massive. Cool how you have so much functionality in it - and the overall shape is real eyecandy. I hope this will come to Brickfest - this is something that needs to be seen in person to be truly appreciated. The same held true for (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Re: Arcane family home, moonbase module week 5 and 6 update.

Once more with better details. (...) Hmm. Actually the gate was in the ship the whole time. It's part of Duel's long term goal. To be able to return home someday. It's still a mystery to all the other citizens at the moonbase why they would travel (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Cool. Now I only have to hope that I can get the vacation time from work and hitch a ride with someone to get there. :-) (...) You're still traveling with that freak? :-) (...) Agreed. It's always difficult to convey the level of detail of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Heh, me too, if there's such a thing. Vercetti makes it look so easy. :-) (...) Yeah. I'm hoping that I can get Shiri and myself to Chicago and ride out with Tim. Of course, Tim doesn't know that yet. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.742)

  Re: Arcane family home, moonbase module week 5 and 6 update.

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H8Czo4.71n@lugnet.com... I wonder why this showed up twice? -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.741)

  Re: Arcane family home, moonbase module week 5 and 6 update.

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H8Eyzx.2Dv@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm. (...) Theatrically? Yes. Actually? Nope, we aren't that good. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.741)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Wow! I wouldn't have believed much improvement was possible from the first version. However, you've obviously topped yourself with this one. And 5 ft. tall! I really like the interior, as well as the baseplate details. Great elevator design. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.741)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Yes, this will be coming to Brickfest. One thing I realized with the first design was that I hadn't made it very easy to transport, so I built this one with that very clearly in mind. The top slides right off of the elevator shaft. The (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.741)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Over 5 ft tall! :) (...) Thanks! The elevator took quite a bit of SNOT-work to allow a fig inside and still get the symmetry on top and bottom. The elevator and the middle of the spire are about all that larger and the smaller version share. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.741)

  Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module

(...) Sweet, Bram! I just have one question: wouldn't craft at that height by space craft rather than aircraft?? 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 11-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.741)

More:  Next Page >>