 Space / 19946
Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 01:19:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:

I too have a moonbase module in progress (actually, there is no progress.
Evidently there is some sort of blacktailed, jumping fleebnork that makes
it's residence on the property and the environmentalists have called for a
halt in construction). It may actually be torn down before much longer.

Those dern environmentalists. A plague of fleebnorks on them!

Uh oh...  Let's not let this develope any longer.

-JHK