 Space / 19932
Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:03:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bob Parker writes:
LOL - that sounds exactly like what is happening around Tucson nowadays!  We
have stalled development issues due to an endangered bird called the Pygmy Owl!

Hopefully your local government agency can OK the permit for your moonbase
module construction soon!  :-)

- Bob

In reality, my posting of MOC's (or completion of current projects) will be
really sporadic and far between for a while (not that I have been a big
producer). My wife and I have recently become the proud parents of identical
twin girls. I'm afraid that my quality time with the brick will be greatly
reduced for some time. At least I can still hit LUGNET while I'm at work... :-)

-Duane