 Space / 19931
Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:54:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Duane Hess writes:

snipped

I too have a moonbase module in progress (actually, there is no progress.
Evidently there is some sort of blacktailed, jumping fleebnork that makes
it's residence on the property and the environmentalists have called for a
halt in construction). It may actually be torn down before much longer.

snip

-Duane

LOL - that sounds exactly like what is happening around Tucson nowadays!  We
have stalled development issues due to an endangered bird called the Pygmy Owl!

Hopefully your local government agency can OK the permit for your moonbase
module construction soon!  :-)

- Bob