 Space / 19929
Re: MOC : Moonbase Module - "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:45:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
And so I present "Where's The Cheese" Moon Tours, owned by a charismatic
former chef who unfortunately refused to be photographed.

Love your humorous post!  Your MOC has a lot of nice little details, like
the statues of the birds on the first floor interior, the logo of "Tours"
built into the wall, and the SNOT windows on the observatory -I love that!
The bus is great too (especially your description in your post).  Cool work!
I hope this inspires others to continue with building Moonbases.
This fad is not dead!  :)

Build On!
-Hendo