 Space / 20075
Re: New MOC: Luna Spire Moonbase Super-module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:42:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake writes:

Cool.  Now I only have to hope that I can get the vacation time from work
and hitch a ride with someone to get there. :-)

Eh, just steal a car.  Oh, wait, no.  I've been playing too much Grand Theft
Auto, it seems.

Heh, me too, if there's such a thing.  Vercetti makes it look so easy. :-)

You're still traveling with that freak? :-)

Cheaper than flying.  Plus, the poor boy doesn't have a car!  I think that's
worthwhile enough to put up with this freak.

Yeah.  I'm hoping that I can get Shiri and myself to Chicago and ride out
with Tim.  Of course, Tim doesn't know that yet. :-)

-Chris