 Space / 8486
8485  |  8487
Subject:
Captain Crash teaser (Was Re: Now THIS is classic space!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:12:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hanson writes:
In lugnet.space, Paul Davidson writes:
Paul, great stuff.  From the sounds of things, you've hit upon a whole new
side to space Lego and beat the rest of us to making something of it.

There are at least a couple of other people working on this style of
rocketship, too - Sean Forbes & Wayne Hussey. I started working on this
before I saw either of those, however. There must be something in the air
that we all get the same idea at the same time...

Or in the water.  Or maybe it's subliminal communist messages on T.V.?

I'm actally glad that you posted your before I finished mine.  As mine is the
smallest of the three I've seen (did I mention that Wayne's is SIX FREAKING
FEET TALL?) I was having some trouble with the lines coming out smooth.
Examining yours closer helped me alot with that.  Once I do a little more part
sorting and work out the minifig for Captain Crash I'll post the story, but
here's a teaser

Sean