 Space / 8487
Re: Felix pics request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:21:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Felix Greco writes:
Damien, is there any chance you could post some pics of your creations?  I
interact with Lugnet from work and downloading any of the LDraw programs is
probably pushing it...

Ok Felix, I recognize that an LDraw-specific page is not a full real lego page.
I am now motivated to turn the page into a real idea-book. First, all the
classic space creations will be converted into this new form, that is more
traditionnal and long established. The first scene will probably be done
within a week. Pictures will be generated by POV-ray, in JPEG and/or PNG
format. The DAT versions and the whole current page will remain accessible.

Thanks Felix,

Damien