 Space / 8477
8476  |  8478
Subject:
My new web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:39:57 GMT

Hello, I am quite new on LUGNET,
here is my home web page dedicated to lego hobby,

http://perso.worldonline.fr/fairybricks/index.html

Sorry, only DAT files, much better with a LDraw viewer like LDView.
All DAT files feature complete instruction steps.

I have a more involving Online-Idea-Book project in mind.
What I really need is background pictures without models, so I can paste my
models and quickly make nice scenes with original creations. The scenes
would be categorizd by official themes.
So the user could pick a theme, then a scene in the theme, then a creation
in the scene and be linked to buildind instructions in JPEG or PNG format.
I need at least one empty scene for classic castle and another for classic
space. But I am greedy of any scene taken from or inspired by official themes.
I do not mean wallpapers, I mean empty idea-book pages.
Where could I find such backgrounds?
I tried to "remove" models from official catalogs, but did not succeed.

Please let me know what you think,

Damien