 Space / 8488
Re: 3 new Mocs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:35:38 GMT

"cg-88" <cg-88@home.com> wrote in message news:GCAFCt.19F@lugnet.com...
Wow, I love that Toshiro mech, very cool Samurai-style. I love the • attention
to authentic detailing like the flag and skirt, and the sword is too cool!
Right on Dude!

cg-88@home.com

Thanks! I actually didn't decide to make him a Samurai until fairly far into
building.

-Jon