 Space / 8387
Re: Now THIS is classic space!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 18:05:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Wayne McCaul writes:
Hey Paul,

Stupendous!

I have to say that I'm a *huge* fan of retro-scifi. I love the way you've
capture that 50's-G-Rated-News-Reel feel. The whole thing reminds me of all
those cheezy Creature-Double-Feature sci-fi movies I grew up on. I still
love them.

Great job!

Evil Wayne

Thanks! I wouldn't have built a ship like this, or made that newsreel-thing,
if I weren't a huge fan of 50's sci-fi myself. It's good to know that I'm
not the only one!