 Space / 8491
Re: Captain Crash teaser (Was Re: Now THIS is classic space!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 00:56:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes writes:

Or in the water.  Or maybe it's subliminal communist messages on T.V.?

Yeah, that's it!

I'm actally glad that you posted your before I finished mine.  As mine is the
smallest of the three I've seen (did I mention that Wayne's is SIX FREAKING
FEET TALL?)

Wayne's is indeed impressive - but I think a cleverly designed smaller model
can be equally impressive. It's harder to have a nice shape or to fit all
the features into a smaller model. For these reasons, I'm really looking
forward to seeing more of Capt. Crash's ship.

I was having some trouble with the lines coming out smooth.
Examining yours closer helped me alot with that.

Glad I could help!

Once I do a little more part
sorting and work out the minifig for Captain Crash I'll post the story, but
here's a teaser

Enough with the teasers already! When are we going to see the completed
ship. If you plan to enter it in the contest, you'd better hurry :-)