 Space / 8502
Re: Captain Crash teaser (Was Re: Now THIS is classic space!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:28:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GCBKGF.LnG@lugnet.com, Sean Forbes wrote:

(did I mention that Wayne's is SIX FREAKING
FEET TALL?)

Well, maybe if you count the antenna, but yeah.

Here's a pic:

Keeping in mind that I'm 6'3", that's a big rocket!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Ah but you're wearing SHOES! adding at least four inches to your height :*P

Besides, I like dealing in round numbers, they won't let me play with angular
ones as I might put my eye out. ;*)

Sean