 Space / 8143
Re: Racers sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 15:23:01 GMT

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message
news:B6DE81EB.EB5A%sandlin@nwlink.com...
Joel Jacobsen at jacobsen@oar.net wrote:

Once again you've come up with some great craft, Mark.

I like them all and can't say one is better than another, though I like • the
colors of the Green and White one. Kinda reminds me of Seafair.... • Seafair
2052, that is... <G>

Hmmm, people seem to like the green one. I dunno. :^)

Thanks!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

My apologies for jumping in here so late.  Mark, I like the black and orange
one the best (those were my high school colors).  Very sleek and mean
looking.  I'll put my money on that one!  Be sure to post the results from
next Saturday's drag fest!!!  :-D

Tim