 Space / 7846
Re: Racers sneak peek
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:51:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi everyone,

I uploaded a pic to Brickshelf of my latest building theme... racers!

I'll take better photos later on once I get the kitchen table cleaned off so
I can take pics on it :^)

Ooo!  Nice use of skis (on the red one) and drills (on the black one).

Interesting sketch (pink paper, right hand side).  Does that indicate that you
sketch out ideas before building, or is it just a doodle?

eric